Canning and gardening have become so popular that the phone app business has taken notice. If you have a smart phone, some great apps are just a click away. These apps can give you canning tips, your altitude (important to know when you’re canning), planning and maintaining a productive garden, and there’s even an app for beekeepers!
Here are just a few apps that I came across that I thought look
ed like winners.
How to Can (Mother Earth News)
Garden Guide (Mother Earth News)
Beekeeper Hub (I know it’s not about canning but I thought it was pretty cool info!)
The Gardening Guide (Mother Earth News)
How to Can (Mother’s Earth News)
Increase the productivity of your garden
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Ways to Celebrate Good Times in Tight Times - May 19, 2015
- Evacuation Time? Don’t Forget Your Pets! - May 18, 2015
- EMP Survival & The First 15 Things You Must Do Immediately After an EMP - May 9, 2015
- 2 Types of Emergency Evacuations: Urgent & Planned - May 5, 2015
- May Skill of the Month: Refine Your Evacuation Plans - May 1, 2015