If you have a copy of my book, Survival Mom, you’re already familiar with the emergency preparedness plan worksheets found at the end of each chapter.
I created worksheets for water and food storage, home organization, home emergencies, home and personal security, financial survival, making connections with other preparedness-minded moms, and what I call “Preparedness on the Go.” My publisher has graciously allowed me to post some of those emergency preparedness plans here on the blog, so I chose the ones that are unlike similar forms in the Resources section.
Hope these are helpful! (They are also listed on the Resources page, “FREE Downloads”.)
- Family Preparedness Plan: Home and Personal Security
- Family Preparedness Plan: Home Base
- Family Preparedness Plan: Financial Survival
- Family Preparedness Plan: Preparedness on the Go
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 13 Reasons a Rural Retreat May Not Be the Safe Refuge You Might Think - September 26, 2015
- “How To Be A Prepper” — FREE Webinar Recording - September 17, 2015
- September Skill of the Month: Primitive Camping - September 3, 2015
- What I Wish I Had Done Differently - August 22, 2015
- I’m Concerned About Water Safety. Are You? - August 17, 2015