If you have a copy of my book, Survival Mom, you’re already familiar with the emergency preparedness plan worksheets found at the end of each chapter.
I created worksheets for water and food storage, home organization, home emergencies, home and personal security, financial survival, making connections with other preparedness-minded moms, and what I call “Preparedness on the Go.” My publisher has graciously allowed me to post some of those emergency preparedness plans here on the blog, so I chose the ones that are unlike similar forms in the Resources section.
Hope these are helpful! (They are also listed on the Resources page, “FREE Downloads”.)
- Family Preparedness Plan: Home and Personal Security
- Family Preparedness Plan: Home Base
- Family Preparedness Plan: Financial Survival
- Family Preparedness Plan: Preparedness on the Go
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Ways to Celebrate Good Times in Tight Times - May 19, 2015
- Evacuation Time? Don’t Forget Your Pets! - May 18, 2015
- EMP Survival & The First 15 Things You Must Do Immediately After an EMP - May 9, 2015
- 2 Types of Emergency Evacuations: Urgent & Planned - May 5, 2015
- May Skill of the Month: Refine Your Evacuation Plans - May 1, 2015