If you have a copy of my book, Survival Mom, you’re already familiar with the emergency preparedness plan worksheets found at the end of each chapter.
I created worksheets for water and food storage, home organization, home emergencies, home and personal security, financial survival, making connections with other preparedness-minded moms, and what I call “Preparedness on the Go.” My publisher has graciously allowed me to post some of those emergency preparedness plans here on the blog, so I chose the ones that are unlike similar forms in the Resources section.
Hope these are helpful! (They are also listed on the Resources page, “FREE Downloads”.)
- Family Preparedness Plan: Home and Personal Security
- Family Preparedness Plan: Home Base
- Family Preparedness Plan: Financial Survival
- Family Preparedness Plan: Preparedness on the Go
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 6, The Gift of Memories - December 6, 2016
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 5, Keep it Simple, Sweetie! - December 5, 2016
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 4, A gift of service - December 4, 2016
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 3, Light Up Someone’s Holiday - December 3, 2016
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 2, Read All About It! - December 2, 2016