I just had a bowl of Augason Farm’s Creamy Potato Soup, and it’s delicious. It’s also versatile, as you’ll see in this recipe for quiche.
When buying “emergency food”, knowing how to put all the ingredients together to make delicious meals is just as important as stocking up.
1 cup Augason Farms Creamy Potato Soup Mix – dry
1 2/3 cup water
3 tablespoons Augason Farms Dried Whole Eggs
2 tablespoons Augason Farms Bacon Flavored Bits Vegetarian Meat Substitute
1/4 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems
1/4 cup Augason Farms Dehydrated Sliced Mushrooms
1 tablespoon Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers
1 to 2 cups grated or cubed Swiss cheese
1 unbaked pie crust
Whisk together Creamy Potato Soup Mix, egg powder and water. Add the remaining ingredients to egg mixture and let stand for 15 minutes. Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake for 35-45 minutes at 350˚F.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Where There Is No School: How to continue your child’s education post-disaster–GIVEAWAY! - September 20, 2017
- The #1 Item Every Bug Out Bag Should Contain — But Probably Doesn’t - September 15, 2017
- 7 Delicious Things To Do With Cherries - September 11, 2017
- 11 Last Minute, Last Ditch Evacuation Locations - September 9, 2017
- 20 Slightly Unusual Items for Stocking Up - September 8, 2017