I just had a bowl of Augason Farm’s Creamy Potato Soup, and it’s delicious. It’s also versatile, as you’ll see in this recipe for quiche.
When buying “emergency food”, knowing how to put all the ingredients together to make delicious meals is just as important as stocking up.
1 cup Augason Farms Creamy Potato Soup Mix – dry
1 2/3 cup water
3 tablespoons Augason Farms Dried Whole Eggs
2 tablespoons Augason Farms Bacon Flavored Bits Vegetarian Meat Substitute
1/4 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems
1/4 cup Augason Farms Dehydrated Sliced Mushrooms
1 tablespoon Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers
1 to 2 cups grated or cubed Swiss cheese
1 unbaked pie crust
Whisk together Creamy Potato Soup Mix, egg powder and water. Add the remaining ingredients to egg mixture and let stand for 15 minutes. Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake for 35-45 minutes at 350˚F.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016
- 65 Pieces of Survival Wisdom From the Great Depression - September 16, 2016
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - September 14, 2016
- “American Blackout” Tips & Tricks for Survival - September 12, 2016