I often sneak over to Julie and Jodi’s great food storage site, Food Storage Made Easy. With my book research I’ve been looking for opposing viewpoints and information to compare with my own advice and experiences. As it happens, I’ve yet to find any area of disagreement with these two ladies! I enjoy their videos and have learned a lot from them. Plus, their website is just darn cute!
Recently, they put much of their years of experience into an e-book that you can download and begin using in less than five minutes! If you have a family member who is just now thinking about food storage, this book is a great guide for beginners, too. The price of $17 includes free updates for life and a lot more.
Click on the button below to learn more about the e-book*. (What’s an e-book? It’s a book that you download from a website and then read from your computer or print-out. With Food Storage Made Easy, you’ll be able to print checklists and charts to keep track of your preparedness and food storage.)
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017
- Surviving Iceland: My #1 Survival Concern - January 16, 2017
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - January 15, 2017
- 24 Hour Sale on Preppers University Courses - January 1, 2017
- 9 Ways to Train Your Brain to Respond in a Crisis - December 31, 2016