How to carry a concealed handgun is a real dilemma for women. A specially designed purse isn’t the answer because all too often that purse isn’t under our direct control. It’s sitting in a shopping cart or in the back seat, or one of the kids is rummaging through it looking for loose change. And, it could always be stolen. A hip holster is okay but requires you to alter your wardrobe, unless wearing jeans with a leather belt every day, along with a loose shirt, is your style.
A reader just informed me of the Flashbang holster, and this may be what you’re looking for in the holster department. You have to see it to believe it.
The Flashbang holster was developed by the Looper company, a small family-owned company in Oklahoma City. It sells for $39.99 and can be used with a Ruger LCP .380, Ruger LCR (revolver), Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38, Kel-Tec P3AT.P32, the SigP238, and the Smith & Wesson 2″ J-Frame.
Have you tried the Flashbang holster yourself?
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Quick! Grab my newest book, 99 cents! - September 26, 2016
- 20+ Foods that must be re-packaged for long-term storage and how to repackage them - September 26, 2016
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016
- 65 Pieces of Survival Wisdom From the Great Depression - September 16, 2016