How to carry a concealed handgun is a real dilemma for women. A specially designed purse isn’t the answer because all too often that purse isn’t under our direct control. It’s sitting in a shopping cart or in the back seat, or one of the kids is rummaging through it looking for loose change. And, it could always be stolen. A hip holster is okay but requires you to alter your wardrobe, unless wearing jeans with a leather belt every day, along with a loose shirt, is your style.
A reader just informed me of the Flashbang holster, and this may be what you’re looking for in the holster department. You have to see it to believe it.
The Flashbang holster was developed by the Looper company, a small family-owned company in Oklahoma City. It sells for $39.99 and can be used with a Ruger LCP .380, Ruger LCR (revolver), Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38, Kel-Tec P3AT.P32, the SigP238, and the Smith & Wesson 2″ J-Frame.
Have you tried the Flashbang holster yourself?
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017
- Surviving Iceland: My #1 Survival Concern - January 16, 2017
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - January 15, 2017
- 24 Hour Sale on Preppers University Courses - January 1, 2017
- 9 Ways to Train Your Brain to Respond in a Crisis - December 31, 2016