The Survival Mom is about more than just a blog. It’s a community. We all communicate different ways. In addition to this blog, you can join in through:
In addition, we have a new group of Facebook pages to help Survival Moms network with other women a bit closer to home.
There’s a place for everyone in the Survival Mom Community. See you there!
Latest posts by Bethanne Kim (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts - October 13, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: National Parks & Historic Sites - October 8, 2018
- How Evernote Can Help Any Survival Mom Survive - October 5, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Hobby Lobby - October 1, 2018
- Camp Mommy: Easy At-Home Kids’ Activities for the Best Summer Vacation Ever - June 23, 2018