The Survival Mom is about more than just a blog. It’s a community. We all communicate different ways. In addition to this blog and the Survival Mom Radio Network, you can join in through:
- Facebook Skinny Survival Mom
- The Survival Mom forum on the American Preppers Network
In addition, we have a new group of Facebook pages to help Survival Moms network with other women a bit closer to home.
There’s a place for everyone in the Survival Mom Community. See you there!
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- A Four Seasons Emergency Plan: Autumn Survival - September 17, 2017
- Make a School-Friendly First Aid Kit - September 13, 2017
- The Nitty Gritty of Treating Lice - September 7, 2017
- The How and Why To Storing Charcoal - July 21, 2017
- Coping With Life-Threatening Allergies in a SHTF World - April 20, 2017