Erich, over at Tactical Intelligence, has put together a great video demonstrating a small but powerful stove. One of the basic principles of preparedness is thinking in terms of layers and back-ups. A “rocket stove” like this, fueled by either charcoal or small amounts of wood, is a great back-up to your electric or gas stove. We haven’t yet purchased any type of camp stove, but those are dependent on fuel, which may or may not be in plentiful supply in the future. Watch this video, and you’ll understand why I just had to buy it!
If you decide this is a must-have, Erich has a discount code on his blog for 5% off.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Flood – Fire – Evacuation - August 17, 2016
- 21 Ways to Keep Your Cool When Everything Hits the Fan - July 25, 2016
- Define Your Disaster - July 16, 2016
- Survival Mom DIY: No-Recipe Casseroles! - June 30, 2016
- 15 Ways to Make Camping With Kids Easier Than You Think - June 29, 2016