Some of the most helpful tips come from my readers via their comments. The Survival Mom community is open to everyone but please keep these simple guidelines in mind when leaving a comment.
- Be polite. Insulting and/or personal remarks will be cheerfully deleted.
- Respect other peoples opinions. We can all learn from each other even when there are disagreements.
- No profanity or offensive remarks. Sorry, but all comments have to be approved and these won’t see the light of day.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete remarks as I see fit.
- Remember that once your comment has been approved and posted, it’s out there for everyone to see. Don’t post personal information if you want it to remain personal.
- Spam is not allowed. This includes generic comments with a link to your business website. The comment section is not intended to provide free advertisement. If you want to become an advertiser, send me an email.
- Religious attacks don’t stand a chance of being posted. This blog is secular but readers have every right to include comments about their faith without being mocked by unbelievers or those of another faith.
Please don’t be shy! If you have a suggestion, a tip, encouragement, you have my personal invitation to share it! In fact, I believe that the comments are so important, I’ve set up a special RSS feed that will deliver every comment directly to your RSS reader.
What’s an RSS feed? Click here.
Sign up here.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017
- Worst Case Scenario Plans From Real-Life Preppers - July 19, 2017
- Tomatoes: The Overlooked Survival Food - July 17, 2017
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 14, 2017
- How Hot is Too Hot for Food Storage? - July 12, 2017