For Media and other book-related inquiries, please contact Jane Chong at HarperOne – Jane.Chong@HARPERCOLLINS.com, 415-477-4441.
Interviews with Lisa can be found in print publications ranging from Phoenix Magazine, The Arizona Republic, Newsweek to international newspapers and magazines, such as Grazia (France), Southern Metropolis Weekly (China), and Irish Independence.
Television and Radio
Lisa is a popular guest on TV, radio, and podcasts, due to her wide range of expertise and ability to advise and entertain with anecdotes and real life tips. She has been seen on The Today Show, The Glenn Beck Show, WCBS-TV New York, National Public Radio, Clear Channel radio stations, and dozens of different podcasts.
Most recently, BuzzFeed featured a story by Anne Helen Peterson that profiled Lisa, her family, and her down to earth prepper advice. Other interviews and feature stories can be found on the Allstate blog, Publishers Weekly, Yahoo, CafeMom, Mom Logic, and dozens of others.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 21 Ways to Keep Your Cool When Everything Hits the Fan - July 25, 2016
- Define Your Disaster - July 16, 2016
- Survival Mom DIY: No-Recipe Casseroles! - June 30, 2016
- 15 Ways to Make Camping With Kids Easier Than You Think - June 29, 2016
- 10 Non-Edibles for Your Emergency Stash - June 27, 2016