You’re going to want to pin this one! Click image to pin to your Pinterest boards.
120 is a lot of lists. They are broken down into categories to make it easier to find:
- Cooking and Food Storage
- Family, Parenting, and Kids
- First Aid / Healthcare
- Fun Lists
- Gardening and Healthy Living
- General Preparedness
- Just for Mom (and Dad)
- Learning, Skills, and Education
- Shopping, Tool & Equipment Lists, and Financial Tips
- Threat Specific Lists.
Cooking and Food Storage
Family, Parenting, and Kids:
First Aid / Healthcare:
Gardening and Healthy Living
Just for Mom (and Dad):
Learning, Skills, and Education Lists
Shopping, Tool & Equipment Lists, and Financial Tips
Threat Specific Lists
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 5 years. Come join me on my journey to becoming more prepared to handle everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Make the Most of Family Fun Time With a Customized Emergency Kit - May 27, 2015
- 15 Ways to Celebrate Good Times in Tight Times - May 19, 2015
- Evacuation Time? Don’t Forget Your Pets! - May 18, 2015
- EMP Survival & The First 15 Things You Must Do Immediately After an EMP - May 9, 2015
- 2 Types of Emergency Evacuations: Urgent & Planned - May 5, 2015