This humorous list was submitted by reader Savannah. I have relatives that think like this! Thanks, Savannah! Check out her blog, Homeschool News Network.
9 Excuses Why I Haven’t Started Prepping
- Something new to add to my plate, really?
- It sounds complicated.
- It sounds expensive.
- I’d rather read, take a nap, play, take a shower, do my chores, check
- If I think about prepping, it will force me to think about Scary
Things That Might Happen.
- Have you seen my tiny pantry? Did you say you converted an entire
- We’ve started couponing and have 20 deodorant bars, 15 boxes of
Kleenex, and 2 cases of water bottles. Does that count?
- I’m disorganized already and can’t even keep the house picked up;
where on earth would I begin organizing THIS?
- Husband, family, news, etc. hasn’t forced it higher on my To-Do List.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017
- Surviving Iceland: My #1 Survival Concern - January 16, 2017
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - January 15, 2017