At the risk of sounding like Chicken Little, I have to admit that the threat of more terrorist attacks on American soil remains in the back of my mind. Here in Arizona it’s a well known fact that those crossing our southern border illegally include nationals from countries hostile to our own. Are they all terrorists? No one knows, but then, no one can say they are not.
A Terrorism Liaison Officer here in Arizona directed to me a well-made series of videos designed to alert Americans to the 8 Signs of Terrorism.
- Gathering information
- Testing security
- Acquiring supplies
- People who don’t belong
- Dry run rehearsal
- Getting into position
I’m reminded of an incident years ago when I was spending a summer in Israel. I was walking with a friend and two Israeli men down a street in Tel Aviv one evening when the two men suddenly guided us across the street and away from an alley. I asked what was going on and was told, “It’s just not good for us to be there.” I never did find out what he saw or heard, but these two were obviously in tune with even the most subtle signs of danger.
Here is the first video in a series of ten that introduce the 8 Signs. You can view all of them or the complete 22 minute video here. Thanks, Art, for the heads up!
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Food Storage Smarts: Stock Up On Meal Stretchers - September 28, 2016
- Quick! Grab my newest book, 99 cents! - September 26, 2016
- 20+ Foods that must be re-packaged for long-term storage and how to repackage them - September 26, 2016
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - September 24, 2016
- 21 Things to Look For Every Time You Go To a Yard Sale or Thrift Store - September 22, 2016