52 Weeks Savings PlanHere is the basic chart for the savings plan. You’ll be able to track your savings for all 52 weeks during the year.
Savings Chart (black & white)
Savings Chart (color)Is your income unpredictable, bi-weekly, or monthly? If so, this chart may not be quite what you’re looking for. My ebook, “The Complete Guide to The 52 Weeks Savings Plan”, contains additional printable charts for other ways to save:
- Bi-Weekly Savings Chart
- Monthly Savings Chart
- Reverse Savings Chart (Begin with Week 52 in January.)
- Kids Savings Chart
- Christmas Gift Card Tracking Chart
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 5 years. Come join me on my journey to becoming more prepared to handle everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017