The Amazon Best-Selling Family Survival Manual, Survival Mom!
Start here! This family survival manual has everything you need to get started toward a more prepared family, home, and lifestyle. You’ll learn how to store and purify water, the basic steps for storing food, how to set up a safe room, firearms basics, and a lot more. 300+ pages more, to be exact!
My book has loads of checklists, personal survival stories, and a Family Survival Plan that you can customize for your own household. Survival Mom is available on Amazon,Barnes & Noble, and you can request it at your local bookstore.
This book is your first stop toward peace of mind!
Have questions about family survival?
- How can I prepare for something like a tornado or hurricane?
- Do I really need to have a whole year’s worth of food stored?
- What is the very best way to stay safe if I don’t want to have a gun?
- How can I get ready for an evacuation?
- Does setting up a safe room cost a lot of money? I’d like to have one in my house.
I’ve answered all these questions and dozens more in Survival Mom.
Worksheets? Checklists? Here they are!
Develop a personalized Family Preparedness Plan by completing simple worksheets in each chapter. Click here to see a sample page.
Other worksheets to help you create that customized plan:
- Get started by making 3 lists…
- Water storage
- Food Storage Planning
- Organizing your home base
- Prepare for home emergencies
- Home and personal safety
- Financial survival
- Connecting with other survival moms
- Preparedness on the go
Here’s what readers have to say about Survival Mom!
“Survival Mom” covers the basics including food storage, water purification, financial and medical preparedness and communication during a crisis. It goes way beyond the basics, however, with the addition of charts, checklists and worksheets to help you stay organized.”
“Since I have been an avid reader of Lisa’s website for years, I doubted this book would have much new information-but I was so wrong. If you’ve been to her website, you’ll notice that she’s covered so many topics that you may think there isn’t much left to talk about (at least that’s what I thought). I was so wrong! I can’t believe how much practical information she has gathered, all in one place, to help the average mom, dad, or even a single person survive anything and everything, from every day emergencies on up to more extreme emergencies.”
“Funny, insightful, realistic- not just for moms but for anyone who wants to be prepared for the eventual emergencies we all encounter! I follow her on Facebook, too. She’s no a crazy doomsday prepper but someone with humor, good sense and lots and lots of great info, lists and advice!”
Buy your copy now and get prepared for whatever tomorrow brings!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Survival Adventures Every Prepper Should Read - March 15, 2017
- Cold Weather Survival: Survive in a Stranded Car - February 22, 2017
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017