This giveaway is now over. The winner has been notified by email. More giveaways coming up!
Water storage and purification are such an important factor in survival that I devoted an entire chapter in my book to the topic. Sure, you can store bleach to purify water, but it has a shelf life of about a year. Boiling water is effective but requires both time and energy, whether electricity, natural gas or some other fuel.
The PurifiCup is a very effective, portable device to insure that you and your family have clean water, no matter where you are. Because it is small, it’s ideal for packing in an emergency kit, and it’s inexpensive enough to have more than one.
From the PurifiCup website:
The world’s first and only portable water purifier to adopt nano-silver technology, PurifiCup eliminates more than 600 kinds of bacteria, providing you safe and clean drinking water worry-free. PurifiCup is a portable water filtration system perfect for international travelers. It is also a necessity for any emergency preparation kit.
I’m intrigued by the use of silver in its filtering system, since silver has long been known to be effective as an anti-bacterial agent.
You can win your own PurifiCup by doing just two things:
- Visit the PurifiCup website to see the different varieties offered.
- Return to this site and leave a comment, telling which PurifiCup would be most helpful to you and your family.
A winner will be chosen exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted, 7 a.m. ET, on Thursday, September 6. Winner will be notified by email and must respond within 4 days or a new winner will be selected.
To learn more about how to use the PurifiCup, here’s a video demo.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2012 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Are your kids equipped to handle these 7 scary scenarios? - November 20, 2015
- How to Make a Faraday cage - November 6, 2015
- November Skill of the Month: DIY Prepper Projects - November 5, 2015
- LIGHTS OUT by Ted Koppel — Giveaway! - November 2, 2015
- Post-EMP Survival: What If You Can’t Get Home? - November 1, 2015