2 of the Most Essential Oils: GIVEAWAY!
DoTERRA essential oils are some of the very best available, and one of their consultants, Stephanie, is donating 2 oils to a lucky winner: oregano oil and Breathe, an exclusive DoTERRA oil blend.
Oregano has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and immune boosting properties. Oregano should be diluted 1:3 before using. Dilute with a good quality oil such as olive oil. Cold-pressed coconut oil gives added anti-microbial and anti-bacterial benefits and has a shelf-life of approximately 3 years.
- Urinary and bladder infections. Oregano oil’s active ingredient, carvacrol, directly impacts the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and bladder.
- Food poisoning. Studies show that oregano is effective in killing several food born pathogens including E. coli and staph.
- MRSA. Studies show that oregano essential oil is effective in treating MRSA.
- As an antibiotic. Studies show that oregano oil is a powerful natural antibiotic.
- As an anti-viral. Dr. Cass Ingram has done extensive research on Oregano oil and it’s anti-viral effects including bird flu.Breathe is doTERRA blend of essential oils that, research shows, open and soothe the tissues of the respiratory system and for their abilities to combat airborne bacteria and viruses. Oils included in this blend are laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus radiata, melaluca, lemon and ravensara. Research shows that the oils in Breathe are effective in breaking up mucous and alleviating many issues associated with respiratory issues.
- Respiratory issues
- Sinus infections
These oils would be excellent additions to your medical kit. You can see the whole product line at Stephanie’s website.
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway, which means you’ll need to register using the form below. You have several different ways to enter, so be sure to log in and check each of the activities you’ve completed. Your email is required because that is how I will contact the winner. Neither I nor Rafflecopter have any need or use for it beyond this giveaway. Comments left here on the blog must be registered with Rafflecopter in order to be entered to win.
If you would like to contact Stephanie directly with your questions about essential oils, her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: “The information about essential oils contained in this post is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a professional medical diagnosis, opinion or suggested course of treatment.
© 2012, thesurvivalmom. All rights reserved.