More and more college age kids are joining the prepper ranks, and who can blame them? In their 2 decades or so of life they saw the housing market bubble pop, witnessed Hurricane Katrina and the Indonesian tsunami, have memories of 9/11, and are feeling first-hand the frustrations that come with a declining economy.
Welcome to the prepper world, Millenial Generation!
Today’s giveaway, a J. Bullivant Dorm Bag, is for the alert and informed college kid who wants to be prepared for any number of emergencies, from a dorm fire to a campus shooting.
The J. Bullivant Dorm Bag comes equipped with:
- Personal fire extinguisher
- Personal power generator with charging cables
- “Urban Survival Device”, which includes a NOAA radio, LED clock, USB charging port, siren, and AM/FM radio
- LED flashlight
- Emergency lantern
- All Hazards Emergency Escape Hood
- Ballistic shield
- Self-defense fogger
- Portable solar charger
Not bad for the student who has everything, and you can win this bag for him/her. (Or even yourself. We won’t tell!)
This bag is going to be a very popular prize, so in order for you to have as many chances to win as possible, I’m going with another Rafflecopter drawing.
PLEASE NOTE! If you only want to leave a comment as your entry and not bother with social media or anything else, that’s okay! Just be sure to click on “Leave a comment” on the Rafflecopter form so your entry will be officially registered.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.© Copyright 2013 The Survival Mom, All rights Reserved. Written For: The Survival Mom
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Ways to Celebrate Good Times in Tight Times - May 19, 2015
- Evacuation Time? Don’t Forget Your Pets! - May 18, 2015
- EMP Survival & The First 15 Things You Must Do Immediately After an EMP - May 9, 2015
- 2 Types of Emergency Evacuations: Urgent & Planned - May 5, 2015
- May Skill of the Month: Refine Your Evacuation Plans - May 1, 2015