I’m so glad you loved this giveaway! It is now closed and Stephanie was the winner. Stay tuned for more great contests and giveaways!
Sooner or later, your kid is going to come home with an odd rash or lice or the stomach flu, and if you can’t get to the doctor’s right away, you’ll be looking around the house for home remedies.
The Survival Medicine Handbook by Dr. Joe Alton and Amy Alton, ARNP, (aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy) contains remedies for all those maladies and a lot more.
It’s not just extreme survival scenarios that call for some “mommy medicine” but everyday illnesses and injuries. And, of course, in a truly worst case scenario when professional medical help is nowhere to be found, this book will help you and your family through multiple emergencies.
You can win a copy of The Survival Medicine Handbook simply by doing one or more of the following and then leaving a comment telling me which actions you took:
- ‘Like’ Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy’s Facebook page
- Follow them on Twitter
- Visit their website and browse through their long list of articles. You’ll notice that many of them, maybe even most, contain remedies using essential oils and other natural antidotes.
This giveaway ends in 5 days, at midnight on Sunday, August 11. The winner will be notified by email the next day.
Click here to listen to my interview with Dr. Joe and Nurse Amy.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Survival Adventures Every Prepper Should Read - March 15, 2017
- Cold Weather Survival: Survive in a Stranded Car - February 22, 2017
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017