I’m so glad you loved this giveaway! It is now closed and Stephanie was the winner. Stay tuned for more great contests and giveaways!
Sooner or later, your kid is going to come home with an odd rash or lice or the stomach flu, and if you can’t get to the doctor’s right away, you’ll be looking around the house for home remedies.
The Survival Medicine Handbook by Dr. Joe Alton and Amy Alton, ARNP, (aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy) contains remedies for all those maladies and a lot more.
It’s not just extreme survival scenarios that call for some “mommy medicine” but everyday illnesses and injuries. And, of course, in a truly worst case scenario when professional medical help is nowhere to be found, this book will help you and your family through multiple emergencies.
You can win a copy of The Survival Medicine Handbook simply by doing one or more of the following and then leaving a comment telling me which actions you took:
- ‘Like’ Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy’s Facebook page
- Follow them on Twitter
- Visit their website and browse through their long list of articles. You’ll notice that many of them, maybe even most, contain remedies using essential oils and other natural antidotes.
This giveaway ends in 5 days, at midnight on Sunday, August 11. The winner will be notified by email the next day.
Click here to listen to my interview with Dr. Joe and Nurse Amy.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Why Your Family Needs To Go Camping This Summer - June 22, 2017
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - June 20, 2017
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - June 17, 2017
- Summer PREP School: 48 Survival Skills for Kids to Learn This Summer! - June 14, 2017
- Sometimes You Just Need a Great Prepper Gift! - May 26, 2017