I love grapefruit essential oil and just ordered a bottle for myself. I’ve used this oil from Young Living as well as from Edens Garden. If you’d like to learn more about this particular oil, here are 14 uses:
14. For a hangover, breathe in the aroma of the oil.
13. Grapefruit essential oil is rich in the antioxidant d-limonene, which is can support your body’s natural defenses. Add a drop or two to your drinking water, sparkling water, or even to lemon-lime soda.
11. Add a drop of grapefruit oil to a mug of warm water to help with digestive issues.
10. Inhale out of the bottle as a natural mood booster.
1. Replace toxic beverages such as sodas and aspartame-laden “weight loss” drinks with grapefruit oil in your water. Delicious flavor, helps the body detoxify, zero calories.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Improving My Vision to Improve My Survival Odds - July 25, 2017
- Worst Case Scenario Plans From Real-Life Preppers - July 19, 2017
- Tomatoes: The Overlooked Survival Food - July 17, 2017
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 14, 2017
- How Hot is Too Hot for Food Storage? - July 12, 2017