Guest post by Heidi, who had way too much fun coming up with these recipe titles! You’ll appreciate these someday when the grid is down and zombies are walking up your front sidewalk!
5. Crab All the Food At the Grocery Store
**Skip the frying pan and put some oil in your dish and lay the Crab cakes in it.
Then put in Solar Cooker until hot and heated or spread in a dish and use as a dip.
6. Did Grandma REALLY Eat Chicken Foot Soup?
**Recipe is in second paragraph
7. Dark Disaster Dream Bars
**Cook in Solar Cooker until it looks done, moist but not too jiggly
10. TVP (The Vegetarian Penne)
**Substite the beef with TVP if desired.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Just in time for the holidays: Homemade 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls - November 20, 2017
- Make Your Own Winter Survival Food Kit - November 15, 2017
- The Grand Luci Light Giveaway! - November 13, 2017
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - November 11, 2017
- 13 Creative & Clever Uses for My Favorite Solar Lantern - November 10, 2017