Guest post by Heidi, who had way too much fun coming up with these recipe titles! You’ll appreciate these someday when the grid is down and zombies are walking up your front sidewalk!
5. Crab All the Food At the Grocery Store
**Skip the frying pan and put some oil in your dish and lay the Crab cakes in it.
Then put in Solar Cooker until hot and heated or spread in a dish and use as a dip.
6. Did Grandma REALLY Eat Chicken Foot Soup?
**Recipe is in second paragraph
7. Dark Disaster Dream Bars
**Cook in Solar Cooker until it looks done, moist but not too jiggly
10. TVP (The Vegetarian Penne)
**Substite the beef with TVP if desired.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017