Guest post by Heidi, who had way too much fun coming up with these recipe titles! You’ll appreciate these someday when the grid is down and zombies are walking up your front sidewalk!
5. Crab All the Food At the Grocery Store
**Skip the frying pan and put some oil in your dish and lay the Crab cakes in it.
Then put in Solar Cooker until hot and heated or spread in a dish and use as a dip.
6. Did Grandma REALLY Eat Chicken Foot Soup?
**Recipe is in second paragraph
7. Dark Disaster Dream Bars
**Cook in Solar Cooker until it looks done, moist but not too jiggly
10. TVP (The Vegetarian Penne)
**Substite the beef with TVP if desired.
There may be links in the post above that are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, which does not affect the price you pay for the product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 15 Survival Adventures Every Prepper Should Read - March 15, 2017
- Cold Weather Survival: Survive in a Stranded Car - February 22, 2017
- Do You Know How to Clean Up a Biological Mess? - February 6, 2017
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - January 31, 2017
- Back to Basics Bundle: 70 Ebooks, Online Courses, and More! - January 17, 2017